(CD1ERRA.0000215) iCombi Pro® 10-Half Size Combi Oven, electric, (10) 13" x 18" sheet pan or (10) 12" x 20" steam pan or (10) 1/1 GN pan capacity, intelligent cooking system with (4) assistants; iDensityControl, iCookingSuite, iProductionManager, & iCareSystem, (6) operating modes, (5) cooking methods, (3) manual operating modes, 85° to 572°F temperature range, quick clean, care control, eco mode, 6-point core temperature probe, retractable hand shower, Ethernet interface, Wi-Fi enabled, includes (1) bucket of Active Green Cleaner & (1) bucket of Care Tabs, 208/240v/60/3-ph, 18.9 kW, IPX5, UL, cULus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
||ICP 10-HALF E 208/240V 3 PH (LM100DE)
|Manufacturer Part #
||41” x 33-1/4” x 30-1/2”
|Sheet Pan Capacity
||10 Half Size Sheet Pans
|Steam Table Pan Capacity
||10 Steam Table Pans
||208 - 240V
|Number of Decks
|Number of Doors
|Water Inlet Size
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Energy Star Qualified
This item is Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy.
This item complies with the standards by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
3/4" Water Connection
This item comes with a 3/4" water connection.
This model replaces B118106.12
The iCombi Pro is a combination oven by Rational. This unit boasts being able to replace many conventional kitchen appliances, and to take up less space within your kitchen area. All while providing uniform and top-quality cooking results. This combi oven also features 4 assistants systems.
iDensityControl is the iCombi Pro’s intelligent climate management. The interaction among intelligent sensors, a high-performance heating system and fresh steam generator, and active dehumidification ensures that the right cooking cabinet climate is always available. Intelligent air circulation ensures the best possible energy input into the food. Consequently, this ensures extraordinary productivity while maintaining high levels of food quality, even cooking and minimum energy consumption
The iCookingSuite is the iCombi Pro’s cooking intelligence. The user starts by selecting the right cooking path for the food, choosing from among 6 operating modes and / or 5 cooking methods. Users also specify the desired cooking result. The unit suggests settings for browning and degree of doneness. Intelligent sensors detect the size, quantity and condition of the food. While the cooking path is in progress, the system adjusts key parameters like cooking cabinet temperature, airspeed, and cooking time accurately to the second. The selected desired results are achieved, yielding the best possible quality in the shortest possible time. It is possible to optionally influence the cooking sequence and adapt the cooking result. Users can change to iProductionManager or manual mode at any time. Thanks to iCookingSuite you can simply save time, raw materials, and energy while maintaining a standardized food quality without having to check the procedure.
iProductionManager intelligently and flexibly organizes the production process. This includes which products can be prepared together on different trays, the ideal sequence of dishes, and monitoring the cooking sequence. iProductionManager supports users with prompts to load or unload dishes. Depending on kitchen processes you can freely position orders (up to two per level) or schedule them on the basis of a certain target time. iProductionManager arranges the sequence of dishes accordingly and automatically specifies the correct settings. Users decide whether dishes are cooked based on optimum energy consumption or a certain target time. Simple monitoring activities are no longer required, saving you working time and energy.
The iCareSystem is the intelligent iCombi Pro cleaning and descaling system. It recommends the amount of chemicals and ideal cleaning stage from the nine available programs based on usage and any limescale in the steam generator. Ultra-fast interim cleaning cleans iCombi Pro in only 12 minutes, all cleaning programs can also run overnight without the need for supervision. The iCareSystem is particularly efficient and environmentally friendly, consuming small quantities of phosphate-free care products, water, and energy. This means that the iCombi Pro is always hygienically clean without manual work and at minimal costs.
Rational ICP 10-HALF E 208/240V 3 PH (LM100DE) Features
- 304 Stainless steel Interior and Exterior Construction
- Electrically heated automatic cooking and rethermalization
- High-performance pressureless steam generator, with auto filling and decalcification
- Cook with steam, hot air, or both
- Capacity: (10) 13” x 18” half size sheet or (10) 12" x 20" full size steam table pans or (10) 1/1 GN pans
- Vertical space between rails: 2-5/8”
- Four Cooking Assistants(iDensityControl, iCookingSuite, iProductionManager, iCareSystem)
- High-resolution 10.1 inch TFT color display and capacitive touchscreen with self-explanatory icons for simple, intuitive operation with gestures like swiping and dragging
- Programmable (up to 1200 cooking programs with up to 12 steps each)
- Dynamic air circulation with reversing wheel fan (5 speeds, programmable)
- Temperature range: 85° to 572°F
- Electrical specifications: 208-240V, 60Hz, 3-Phase, 60 amps, 18.9 kW
- 3/4” GHT water line connection (21-87 PSI)
- 2” OD drain hub
- Integrated Ethernet and USB port and WIFI
- Includes one bucket of Active Green Cleaner and one bucket of Care Tabs
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- NSF Listed
- UL Listed
- CE Listed
Rational ICP 10-HALF E 208/240V 3 PH (LM100DE) Benefits
- iDensityControl system saves money by using less resources and energy
- iCookingSuite system gives the user flexibility to allow the oven to adjust to multiple food types
- iProductionManager saves the user time and keeps them organized by managing cooking production times
- iCareSystem automatically cleans the unit saving the user the effort and time
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.